GROOVIN' PAWS DOG WALKING AND SITTING EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Daily Dog Walker Position:
- Available between 6-8am, 10-2pm, 6-8pm.
- Have a flexible schedule.
- Majority of the work may be in the middle of the day, however, when clients are away on vacation, it is necessary to make three visits daily during the AM, NOON, and PM hours.
- Our daily clients are very regular giving us one month to a few hours notice. Vacation clients and times of the pet sits vary.
- Typical duties include, lots of TLC, walking, feeding, administering pills, taking in mail, newspaper, plant watering, cleaning pet bowls and picking up after pets.
- Must love getting licks from your four legged bosses.
- Being able to “speak dog” and have “cat conversations” is a plus! =)
Overnight Pet Sitting Position:
- Available from 8pm to 7am including weekends and holidays.
- Have flexible schedule.
- Typical duties include, lots of TLC, walking, feeding, administering pills, taking in mail, newspaper, plant watering, cleaning pet bowls, picking up after pets, and sleeping in someones home.
- All applicants must have the following:
- Cell phone with Internet access (Smartphone)
- Reliable and insured transportation
- Flexible schedule
- Clear background check
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to walk dogs up to several miles
- Additional desirable qualifications:
- Professional pet experience. For example, veterinary technician or assistant, trainer, groomer, shelter/ rescue volunteer.
- Pet sitting expereince
- Experience in administering medication to pets
BENEFITS TO WORKING WITH US:
- A rewarding job knowing that you are making a difference in the quality of many Mt. Pleasant pet’s lives!
- A company who values family, both two and four-legged!
- Thorough training on the job and about dog behavior.
- Ability to make commission on writing blogs and bringing in more clients.
- No need to do hair and makeup every day and no cubical.
- We provide company T-shirts!
- Employee position is covered under the protection of bonding, business insurance, and workman’s compensation.
- Direct deposit twice a month.
If interested, please complete the application here and send resume (even if not pet related) and cover letter to email@example.com.
SUBJECT: Application for Pet Lover.
Please include the position that you are applying for. (Failure to follow directions will result in immediate disqualification.)