Groovin’ Paws Dog Walking and Sitting Employment Opportunities
DAILY DOG WALKER POSITION:
- Available between 6-8am, 10-2pm, 6-8pm.
- Have a flexible schedule.
- While the majority of the work may be in the middle of the day, when we have vacation clients go away, those visits are usually during the AM, NOON, and PM hours.
- Our daily clients are very regular giving us one month to a few hours notice. Vacation clients and times of the pet sits vary.
- Typical duties include, lots of TLC, walking, feeding, administering pills, taking in mail, newspaper, plant watering, cleaning pet bowls and picking up after pets.
- Must love getting licks from your four legged bosses.
- Being able to “speak dog” and have “cat conversations” is a plus! =)
- Available from 8pm to 7am including weekends and holidays.
- Have flexible schedule.
- Typical duties include, lots of TLC, walking, feeding, administering pills, taking in mail, newspaper, plant watering, cleaning pet bowls, picking up after pets, and sleeping in someones home.
- All applicants must have Internet access, a smartphone, reliable transportation, and ability to have a flex schedule.
- Quick replies are expected and will gain you favor.
- This job is perfect for the stay at home mom, college student, or retired professional!
- We are looking for immediate hire.
BENEFITS TO WORKING WITH US:
- A rewarding job knowing that you are making a difference in the quality of many Mt. Pleasant pet’s lives!
- A company who values family, both two and four-legged!
- 1 week training on the job and dog behavior.
- Ability to make commission on writing blogs and bringing in more clients.
- No need to do hair and makeup every day and no cubical.
- We provide company T-shirts!
- Employee position is covered under the protection of bonding, business insurance, and workman’s compensation.
- Direct deposit twice a month.
If interested, please complete application, send resume (even if not pet related) and cover letter.
SUBJECT: Application for Pet Lover.
Please include the position that you are applying for. (Failure to follow directions will result in immediate disqualification.)